About Bin Qutab Foundation
- BQF is NGO which was established in June 2007 by the Pakistani philanthropists (Bin Qutab Group).
- Mission was to address social developmental issues in rural and urban communities of Pakistan for their socio-economic uplift.
- The objective is to restore hopes of unprivileged communities of Pakistan by providing them with quality services in Health, water and sanitation, education, skills development, jobs or business support programs especially for women, youth and environment protection initiatives and to improve their living standards.
- The priority was given to provide quality healthcare.
- The initiative was taken in the form of Begum Noor Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, which is a 50 bedded hospital situated in Bhubhar, Chakwal.
BEGUM NOOR MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (BNMH)
Begum Noor Memorial Hospital, which is a 50 bedded hospital situated in Bhubhar, Chakwal. RAHAT is made to cater all health needs of an underprivileged population of Chakwal and surrounding district of Potohar Region. It has shuttle services to facilitate the patients who can’t avail the services due to distance. The basic facilities like OPD, Laboratory, and X-Ray has been launched whereas specialized services started as Operation Theatre, Labour Room, Emergency Room, and Wards.
RAHAT (Rural Accessible Healthcare Applying Telemedicine) is a project of Bin Qutab Foundation.
RAHAT is a health network based on eHealth Model, aimed to provide affordable, timely accessible and quality healthcare facilities to the entire population of Pakistan, especially rural underprivileged communities with compassion. The project utilizes technology to develop a progressive and innovative healthcare System.
To provide affordable and timely accessible quality health services to all the communities of Pakistan.
- Difficult access to highly trained super specialists.
- Long waiting time for appointments with expert doctors, especially Oncologists, Cardiologists, Neurosurgeons, Rheumatologists, Neurologists, etc.
- An absence of specialist doctors in rural areas.
- Poor quality of healthcare services
A telemedicine clinic will be established where patients would be connected to expert doctors of various specialties from all over the world through a telemedicine portal consisting of video conferencing, EMR and connected medical devices.
The expert doctors from their respective locations will be able to review patient’s medical history, lab reports, X-rays, CT Scans, ongoing treatment plans & medications, and provide services through interactive video conferencing with the patients.
BENEFITS AND VALUE PROPOSITIONS FOR PATIENTS
- Immediate access to experts of different specialties from all over the world under one roof.
- Improvement in existing diagnosis, investigations and treatment.
- Reduced traveling time and cost.
- Patient education and empowerment.
- Enhance patient satisfaction and hence better outcomes.
- Improved quality care.